We do not personally identify you with cookies. We only use them to make the site work better.
By using this site, you agree that the website www.bikepackingslovenija.si sets cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are smaller text files, usually letters and numbers stored by the website you visit on your device (computer, cellphone, tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. Cookie storage is under the control of the browser – see below: Cookie Control.
WHICH Cookies do our site use? Cookie name Purpose of use Duration Duration Company Eg: dcvfsize_utmaItd. Ex: Statistics Font SizeStatistics for Website Views? Ex: 1 day1 year2 years ago? Ex: xxxxxxGoogle Analytics COOPERATION CONTROLS, OR HOW MUCH CAN YOU (NOT) TAKE COOKIES? To change how cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly. More detailed instructions are presented below. Google Chrome 1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings’. 2. Click ‘Show advanced settings’, scroll to the ‘Privacy’ section and click the ‘Content settings’ button. 3. Select “Allow Local Data Setting”. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Internet Options’, then click the ‘Privacy’ tab. 2. Make sure your privacy level is set to Medium or less, which will allow cookies to be used in your browser. 3. Setting above the middle level will prevent cookies from being used. Mozilla Firefox 1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Options’. > 2. Then select the “Privacy” icon. > 3. Click ‘Cookies’ and select ‘Allow pages to create cookies’. Safari 1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select Settings. 2. Click “Privacy,” then select the “Disable third-party and promotional cookies” option. 3. Click Save.
How to manage cookies on a Mac
Follow the steps below to enable cookies on our site.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Inbox” section.
- Select the “Never ask” option.
Safari on OSX
- Click “Safari” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click ‘Privacy’ then ‘Enable cookies’.
- Select “Visited pages only”.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Privacy and security” section.
- Select “Allow cookies for source site only”.
- Click ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings’.
- Then select “Options” and the “Advanced” tab.
- Select the “Allow cookies” option.
READ MORE ABOUT COOKIES
To learn more about cookies, visit any of the following pages:
This site is operated by ŠD Bikepacking Slovenia.